Cooking Chicken Pies
Appliance temperatures can vary. You may need to adjust heating times accordingly.
Remove the amount of Brazilan Chicken Pie (Empadinhas) that you wish to make from packaging.
Return remaining Chicken Pie into the freezer as soon as possible.
This product must be prepared frozen and should be taken from freezer before cooking.
DIRECTIONS FOR CONVENTIONAL OR FAN FORCED OVEN:.
- Pre heat your oven to 200C. Place your Chicken Pies (empadinhas) on a greased oven tray.
- Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes (the Chicken Pie must be gratin)
- Remove tray from oven, resting for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove the Chicken Pie from the tray carefully with a spatula.
- Enjoy your Tapioca Brazil Chiken pie with tomato sauce, mustard or green salad.
DO NOT REFREEZE CHICKEN PIES (EMPADINHAS), DO NOT MICROWAVE, KEEP FROZEN AT OR BELOW - 18C.